LifeStyle HD desktop video magnifiers are among the most helpful macular degeneration vision aids for extended reading and writing comfort, viewing photos and performing hobbies and crafts. If you or someone you know has macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, inoperable cataracts, or any other low vision condition that is limiting daily living activities, the LifeStyle HD video magnifier can help to retain or regain independence and quality of life.
LifeStyle is the only desktop video magnifier that features more than 150 magnification levels from 3.1x - 95v. The magnification increases in 1/10 magnification increments from 3.1x – 10x (for example: 3.1x, 3.2x, 3.3x etc.) and in 1x increments from 11x – 95x. You will have complete control of how much you magnify and how wide of a view is displayed on the screen so you can read comfortably and conveniently.
Imagine what you can do again:
- Read your personal mail
- Browse the newspaper or a favorite magazine
- Read the label on medicine bottles
- Read recipes and cooking directions
- View family and vacation photos
- Sign your own checks, address envelopes and greeting cards
- Clearly readable low magnification starting at 3.1x
- Sharp, high contrast text display
- Vivid realistic color image quality
- choice of a 22″ or 24″ wide-screen LCD screen size is available. Both monitors adjust higher or lower, tilt forward or back, and swivel left or right for optimum viewing height and angel comfort. As a macular degeneration aid, the display on all LifeStyle models may be angled slightly for peripheral viewing.
- smooth X/Y reading table allows you to visually track the words across the line more conveniently
- easy to use all LifeStyle models feature a simple front panel design -power, magnification and image buttons are all located on the front panel.
- single power button, powers on the unit
- magnification buttons are large and ergonomic push buttons - to increase/decrease the magnification, simply press the Up or Down arrow buttons,the LifeStyle will zoom up or down continuously (not to a limited preset number of magnification levels.)
- select or change the Image mode - press the large Left or Right arrow buttons to view the different modes. Color, enhanced reverse image (white letters on a black background), enhanced B/W, normal B/W, or the most commonly used monochrome images like yellow text on a black background, yellow text on a blue background or green text on a black background.
Advanced Features of LifeStyle HD:
- set horizontal or vertical Line Markers to help guide reading across a row of text or separate columns of a table or spreadsheet.
- create a horizontal or vertical window view by adjusting the Window mode button.
- PC connectivity just plug in a DVI-D cable (included with the unit) from the PC to the LifeStyle, then toggle back and forth to switch between a full screen view of the LifeStyle image or the full screen view of the PC or Mac. (Mac requires additional cable purchase)
Note: MicroSoft Windows Accessibility settings or computer magnification software is required to enlarge the PC image.
size: 20.8” x 21.6” x 20.1”
monitor: 22" or 24" LCD
resolution: high definition
magnification: 3.1x – 95x
ergonomic adjustment: monitor up and down, tilt forward and back, and swivel left and right
image modes:7 image modes, including 4 user-selectable modes which can be selected from a palette of 28 text and background combinations
picture text modes: picture mode to maintain image geometry or text mode for extended text spacing
line markers/windows: horizontal and vertical line markers and windows included
PC video-in connectivity: DVI-D
power: 100V – 240V, 50/60Hz