SCHEDULE A MEETING TO LEARN MORE
The Logan® ProxTalker® is the most advanced and adaptable recorded speech communication device available. It uses RFID (radio frequency identification) technology to enable independent verbal picture communication for non-verbal people of all ages. This technology allows you to simply place any photo, symbol, or object on a sound tag card and have a voice! To trigger voice output place your sound tag card on any one of the 5 buttons and push. Now silent picture users have easy access to voice output!
This package comes with the Logan ProxTalker and the Educational Sound Tag Set. The set includes 100 pre-programmed small tags with pictures and sounds right out of the box.
The ProxTalker Plus Educational Sound Tags Package Includes:
- 80 Prerecorded sound tags
- 60 blank small tags
- Carry case with 4 page Velcro set
- 2 sets of programming tags
- Peel and stick labels and laminates
- Tool kit
- "Give me 20" AAC Vocabulary: 20 new words including: need, hi, bye, help, want, more, stop, no, yes, there, finished, bad, good, me, do, here, bathroom, I, you, wow tags
- 26 upper case letters tags
- 26 lower case letters tags
- 7 mathematical symbols tags
- 21 numbers from 0-20 tags
- 3 year warranty
Available in Blue, Gray and Pink and either standard or light touch. Choose Male or Female voice output and carrier color.
- robust, water resistant and easy to use
- portable in back pack or wheelchair/wall mountable in binder format
- light touch option for easier access
- tags can be labelled with wide range of symbols, photos, text or objects of reference
- large tags available to support visual impairment
- easy access to vocabulary
- Speak All™ tag which enables sequence of tags to be played automatically
- color coded pages for categorization of tags
- 5 location buttons allow single word or sentence level use.
- unique programming with no need for software or pc
- easily adjustable volume
- inbuilt microphone
- Sound tag can store up to 8 seconds of recording
- 1GB memory, (30,000 sound tags/1,000 minutes)
- powered by 4 x C Duracell batteries (minimum of 6 months battery life in use)
Dimensions: 15" long X 14" wide X 1.5" deep.
Weight in backpack (with Tags): 4.7 pounds