The Smart/Scan series uses Overlay recognition technology. The Smart series communicators can read what overlay is in the device by detecting the hole pattern that is punched on the overlay. Each Smart series communicator has removable Flash memory card that can be programmed directly through the device or through the computer using our Flash Programmer that is included with each device along with our Overlay Designer Pro software. Each Flash memory card gives you 6 levels of communication. The Smart/Scans allow you to customize the scanning patterns as well as what LED’s will light and which one will not.
- Overlay recognition system.
- Manual overlay selection (overrides overlay recognition).
- 6 levels per Flash
- Unlimited levels with purchasing extra Flash memory cards.
- Back panel hides Volume control and Program switch.
- Carry handle.
- Record and playback 32 messages per level
- LED”s surround the inside of each cell
- Single and Two switch scanning
- Auditory prompts
- Step, Linear, & Row/Column scanning
- Three different scanning speeds
- Rechargeable battery
- External headphone jack
- Standard message length of 11 seconds
- Picture square size is 1.25 inches
- Dimensions: L 13 1/4″ x D 8″ x H 3″
- Weight: 2 lb.
Instruction Manual: Smart Scan 32 Pro
, Smart Series Overlay Preparation Instructions
BoardMaker Blank Template: Smart Speak 32 blank