The 6dot Braille Label Maker is ergonomically designed to be portable and easy to use anywhere. It has a built-in Braille keyboard that supports all grades of Braille in virtually every language. The powered embossing makes for high quality Braille labels that are easy to read. The QWERTY keyboard enables non-Braillist to generate labels too! An automatic cutter provides effortlessly clean label cuts without the need for scissors.
- Ergonomically designed to be portable and easy to use anywhere
- Built-in Braille Keyboard supports all grades of Braille in virtually every language
- Powered embossing for high quality Braille for accurate reading and a long life span
- Automatic scoring and cutting provides effortlessly clean label cuts without the need for scissors
- QWERTY keyboard connectivity option enables people who cannot write Braille to generate labels
- Dual power options, AC/DC adapters or battery powering, extending the label making choices for users
- Uses standard 3/8 inch (9mm) vinyl embossing label tape. We recommend using DYMO tape for best results.
Dimensions: 8.0" W x 5.8" L x 2.8" H
Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.5 kg)
Power: Six (6) AA alkaline batteries or an optional plug-in power supply.
The 6dot Braille Label Maker includes:
- Braille Label Maker
- Power Adapter
- 10 Rolls of DYMO Embossing tape
- (Optional) QWERTY Keyboard
- (Optional) USB Adapter for Keyboard
- (Optional) Carrying Case
- 1 Year Warranty & 100% U.S. based Support!
What others say about the 6dot Braille Label Maker:
Listen to an independent review of the 6dot Braille Label Maker by Cool Blind Tech.
Read AFB's unbiased review of the 6dot Braille Label Maker in the July 2016 issue of AccessWorld Magazine
BRAILLE LABEL MAKER MANUAL