SCHEDULE A MEETING TO LEARN MORE
The Logan®ProxTalker® is the most advanced and adaptable recorded speech communication device available. It uses RFID (radio frequency identification) technology to enable independent verbal picture communication for non-verbal people of all ages. This technology allows you to simply place any photo, symbol, or object on a sound tag card and have a voice! To trigger voice output place your sound tag card on any one of the 5 buttons and push. Now silent picture users have easy access to voice output!
This package comes with the Logan ProxTalker and the American Printing House for the Blind’s Tactile Connection Kit. This package will help you create a tactile card system that is individualized for visually impaired and blind learners who have additional disabilities and/or lack a formal means of communication or literacy. The tactile symbols are created when part of an object is mounted on a hand-sized card representing core vocabulary categories (i.e. people, places, actions, objects, etc.). You then attach a recordable sound tag to the tactile card for voice output.
The ProxTalker Plus – Tangibles Package Includes:
- 80 Pre-recorded Sound Tags
- Backpack or Binder (Your choice)
- 60 Blank Sound Tags
- 2 Sets of Programming Tags
- Peel and Stick Labels
- Label Laminate Sticker Sheets
- American Printing House Tactile Connection Kit
- American Printing House All in One Board
- 100 Large Tags
- 3 Year Warranty
Available in Blue, Gray and Pink and either standard or light touch. Choose Male or Female voice output and carrier color.
- robust, water resistant and easy to use
- portable in back pack or wheelchair/wall mountable in binder format
- light touch option for easier access
- tags can be labelled with wide range of symbols, photos, text or objects of reference
- large tags available to support visual impairment
- easy access to vocabulary
- Speak All™ tag which enables sequence of tags to be played automatically
- color coded pages for categorization of tags
- 5 location buttons allow single word or sentence level use.
- unique programming with no need for software or pc
- easily adjustable volume
- inbuilt microphone
- Sound tag can store up to 8 seconds of recording
- 1GB memory, (30,000 sound tags/1,000 minutes)
- powered by 4 x C Duracell batteries (minimum of 6 months battery life in use)
Dimensions: 15" long X 14" wide X 1.5" deep.
Weight in backpack (with Tags): 4.7 pounds