SCHEDULE A MEETING TO LEARN MORE
The Logan® ProxTalker® is the most advanced and adaptable recorded speech communication device available. It uses RFID (radio frequency identification) technology to enable independent verbal picture communication for non-verbal people of all ages. This technology allows you to simply place any photo, symbol, or object on a sound tag card and have a voice! To trigger voice output place your sound tag card on any one of the 5 buttons and push. Now silent picture users have easy access to voice output!
Standard package includes:
- 80 Prerecorded sound tags
- 60 blank small tags
- Carry case with 4 page Velcro set
- 2 sets of programming tags
- Peel and stick labels and laminates
- Tool kit
- 3 year warranty
Available in Blue, Gray and Pink and either standard or light touch. Choose Male or Female voice output and carrier color.
- robust, water resistant and easy to use
- portable in back pack or wheelchair/wall mountable in binder format
- light touch option for easier access
- tags can be labelled with wide range of symbols, photos, text or objects of reference
- large tags available to support visual impairment
- easy access to vocabulary
- Speak All™ tag which enables sequence of tags to be played automatically
- color coded pages for categorization of tags
- 5 location buttons allow single word or sentence level use.
- unique programming with no need for software or pc
- easily adjustable volume
- inbuilt microphone
- Sound tag can store up to 8 seconds of recording
- 1GB memory, (30,000 sound tags/1,000 minutes)
- powered by 4 x C Duracell batteries (minimum of 6 months battery life in use)
Dimensions: 15" long X 14" wide X 1.5" deep.
Weight in backpack (with Tags): 4.7 pounds